Pages

Thursday 13 April 2017

My Family


My name is Iki. I have four sisters. They are Geneva, Suzie, Erina and Whitney and one brother whose name is Jeremiah                                  


Families are nice and they help you do your homework at home because that is what families do.


Mum always takes care of me, my siblings and cousins.


My family's goal is to be kind. My dad always works and so does my mum.


My family is the most important thing to me in the whole world. My dad is Toloa and my mum is Fakalaga.  


We are Niuean. I was born in New Zealand with my brother and sisters. My mum, dad and nana were born in Niue.   


By Iki

1 comment:

  1. Hi Iki. It is awesome to see your still trying hard with your writing. I like your families goal of being kind. I think thats a great goal for any family to have. Keep up the hard work!!!
    Miss Kay

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.