Pages

Thursday 21 November 2019

I was trapped

One day I was walking home from school when suddenly ,I felt an eerie pain in my stomach like something was going to happen. My stomach was right because as i was walking I stopped near the dairy because a large pit bull was in front of Me.l was in a standoff with a dog.

The dog wouldn't stop looking at me, so I was gonna walk around to the other side of the foot path when an old man came out of a small rusty old garage, and said to me if I wanted a ride home in his rusty old car. I was shocked and looked straight at the mans face and said 'no i'm alright' as i swallowed the saliva in my mouth.

Then i thought to myself i'm trapped between an old man and a large female pitbull. I knew the dog owner was the old mans. So I stood there for a good 5 minutes and the man said ‘you can come in my garage, I have lots lollies’. Then he invited Me into his house. When all of a sudden the dog started barking at Me and I started to get even more scared. Because Im really afraid of dogs.

I saw my neighbors walking down the footpath going to the basketball courts. I walked fast across to them and told them if i could come to the courts. I told them about what had happened. And when i got home i told my parents.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.